Activites, Values, Affiliations, Vision and Beliefs
Worship Watch - Each Wednesday and Friday 7:30 pm
In the spirit of the new wine skin, Tabernacle of David (Bendigo) is a worship centre and a home church, or an Apostolic Revival Hub. The core group seeks to foster transparent relationships, be transformed by the Holy Spirit through healing and deliverance, and for each person to be released into their own unique gifting and calling.
Friday night Shabbat meal is at 6 pm (shared meal) for fellowship.
7:30 pm Worship Wacth is to celebrate communion, and fulfill our mandate of building the altar of the Lord, in worship and prayer, as the Holy Spirit leads us.
Corporate Worship - Last Saturday of Month
From 1-5 pm on the last Saturday of the month (except December), we have a worship day which is open to all believers from any church or region. The day is to linger long in the Lord's Presence and to intercede as He directs. Sometimes special speakers will join with us to enhance in hearing what the Spirit is saying. Special meetings and seminars are hosted to observe the Feasts as fulfilled by Yeshua or to develop in the areas of the prophetic, healing and Israel. The selection of Saturday was to enable people with other church commitments to gather together in corporate Throne-room Worship.
For nearly thirty years, Ruth Webb has been creating and compiling a treasury of resources for Worship Leaders, musicians, church leaders and worshippers. Her aspiration is to see "Pure hearts worshipping with a pure sound and unified in one spirit to give the Lord the glory and honour due to His name." Within the weekly activities of this apostolic revival hub, disciples, intercessors and worshippers, (including musicians and worship leaders) are being equipped. Due to the end-times challenges unfolding at a frightening speed, our heart is to see the Church embrace throne-room worship as a “normal” practice and to make God’s Presence a priority as a necessary refuge and strategy for harvest and for overcoming.
Core Values and Vision
- The release of God’s Glory and tangible Presence in our midst
- Love God with all heart and soul and strength
- Love one another and ourselves according to the Scriptures
- Worship in Spirit and truth
- The supernatural manifestation of the Holy Spirit as an integral part our ministry
- Prophetic ministry through worship, intercession, voice and seer gifts
- Glorify Yeshua in all we do.
- Observing the Feasts of the Lord as relevant to the Church.
- Wholeness and transformation through Healing and Deliverance.
- Aligned with and supportive of Israel, being re-connected to our Hebraic roots.
- Being in sync with heaven to powerfully release the Kingdom of the Lord “on earth as it is in heaven”. Thus commitment to see Revival in the church and the transformation of society
- Passion for transformation of society through intercession, worship, spiritual warfare and evangelism especially for Bendigo region, nation of Australia and Israel.
- The restored Tabernacle of David is heaven’s strategy for harvest – so people can have an encounter with God and seek Him.
- To see throne-room worship as a “normal” practice in the church.
- To raise up worshippers, worship leaders, musicians…
- Recognition and practice of the 5 fold ministry gifts of Ephesians 4:11
- Commitment to paradigm shifts into a new wine skin…as necessary to be aligned with the early church and what the Holy Spirit is doing now, and to empower those called to minister outside the church environment.
Ruth & Laurence Webb have been commissioned by ARC global International Apostolic Community established by Bruce and Cheryl Lindley. https://arcglobal.org/
Statement of Faith: We Believe
- We believe in one true God—the Creator of all things—revealed in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the divinity of Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah, who as eternal God, came to earth, taking on flesh, and lived among His creation. We believe Yeshua was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, was crucified, died, buried, rose from the dead and ascended into heaven where He now sits at the right hand of the Father. We believe Yeshua is the Father’s only begotten Son, and is the only way to the Father.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible and inspired Word of God, and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, whose integrity has been preserved through the ages.
- We believe in the necessity of salvation for every person through repentance and forgiveness of sin, through faith in Yeshua.
- We believe in the Sacraments according to the example of Yeshua in the Scriptures: Water Baptism by full immersion and Holy Communion.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and operation of the gifts of the Spirit as a possibility for all believers.
- We believe in the necessity and possibility of walking in holiness through the power of the Holy Spirit and the grace of God.
- We believe in the Final Judgment and the return of Yeshua to rule and reign on earth.
- We believe in the ministry and leadership gifts of Apostle, Prophet, Pastor, Teacher, Evangelist.