Why We Stand With Israel
There are good reasons why we as a Christian ministry should stand with Israel. For starters -Jesus is a Jew!
We serve the God of Israel, the Holy One of Israel.
When God chose to redeem mankind, He sent His only begotten Son into a Jewish womb and Jewish family.
If He has attached His name, His reputation, His story and His heart with them; how can we love Him and not love His brethren?
In a time of increased anti-Semitism, Christians should be the best and most reliable friends of the Jewish nation.
Jesus is a Jew.
- Yeshua was born into an orthodox Jewish family
- He attended synagogue and the temple, studied Torah, observed Shabbat and the Feasts of the Lord.
- He is the one who fulfills all the feasts—which the Bible calls the “Feasts of the Lord” not the feasts of Israel!
- He came to preach to the house of Israel.
- His disciples were Jewish.
- Pentecost fell on Jews…hence the early Church began with Jews.
- Jews wrote the Bible.
- The return of Yeshua to the earth will be in Israel, not the USA or Europe.
- The Jewish Messiah is our redeemer, whose blood delivers us from the curse of the law. The same law given to the Jews. The same law that is used in the courts of heaven.
- The blood of Yeshua removed the wall of enmity between Jew and Gentile…so in Him we are One new man. (Ephesians 2)
God releases a blessing to those who bless Israel and curses to those who curse her. So many tragedies in the nations have occurred within hours or days after their leaders have snubbed Israel or made decisions to harm her.
Read Romans 9-11 correctly and it is clear the Church has not replaced Israel. Rather Gentile believers are grafted into the Olive tree. We have become a part of the Commonwealth of Israel.
After a long and painful history of anti-Semitism, the Church is slowly awakening to her responsibility to Israel: to comfort her, to make her jealous and to become one with her in Messiah.
Truly prophetic worshippers and intercessors will stand with Israel.
Before the Lord allowed for this current ministry to be birthed in 2013, the Lord first spoke to Ruth and Laurence to establish a prayer group for Israel. That has been the foundation of this call to Throne-room Worship.
Many people think prophecy is about the second coming and the anti-Christ.
But the spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus.
A sign of the second coming of Jesus is the re-establishment of the nation of Israel in 1948. If we want to hasten the coming of Yeshua the Messiah, Christians should stand with Israel and pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Since many Christians have been assisting Jews to make Aliyah to Israel, enmity is being removed between Christians and Jews. We have been witness to the softening between Jews and Christians. Today the Israel PM says that evangelical Christians are Israel’s best friends.
God calls it an exceedingly good land. And it is. Take a trip to Israel today and you see the Bible come to life and prophecy fulfilled.